NOTE: This contest is over, but you can enter our newest tech contest and get a chance at winning one of three new MP3 players.
ArsGeek’s rapidly approaching it’s first full year on the web! To celebrate we want to give away something really cool. And what could be cooler than a 60 minute Flip Video digital camcorder from Pure Digital Technologies?
You can read my reviews on the Flip here. Trust me when I tell you that you’ll love this little DVR. It’s easy, fun and most of all exceeded all of my expectations for a $150 camcorder.
So how do you win? It’s simple! Leave a comment on this post and you’ll get one entry towards winning this handy little camcorder. A winner will be drawn at random on Thursday, May 31st and announced on the site that day.
Want to score some more entries? If you write a short bit linking to this contest post and to my main page from your website or blog, you’ll get an additional two entries for a total of 3 entries in this contest.
Once you’ve done this, use our contact page to send us the URL where we can find your post. Anyone who gets extra entries by linking to us will also receive a link back from us in a post on the main page and also on our linkback page. We’ll be checking each page before we assign extra entries.
Here are the rules:
- You can’t work for ArsGeek or Pure Digital Technologies.
- When posting a comment or emailing us your link, you must use a valid email. This is how we’ll get in touch with you to let you know if you’ve won and find out where to ship the prize!
- Our decision about the prize winner is final.
- We’ll ship this to your door but can’t guarantee that it will make it there in one piece. Sometimes accidents or the USPS happens.
- You’ve got to be a resident of the US or Canada. Sorry to those who live outside these boundaries.
Don’t want to wait until the contest ends? The 30 minute Flip Video camcorder is on sale at Best Buy for $99 through May 27th.
Here’s how we’ll pick a winner. Each entry will receive a random number. At the time of the drawing, one number will be pulled and matched with the contestant’s entry. That contestant will be contacted via email and we’ll ship out the camcorder.