Our last contest for a Flip Video camcorder went very well and ended with one lucky reader taking home a 1 hour digital video camcorder. It’s time for us to do it again!
Recently I had a chance to review the Creative Zen Stone. This little MP3 player impressed me to no end. Sound quality is great, it holds 16.5 hours of music in it’s 1GB of flash memory, has a 10 hour or so battery life and it weighs just about nothing. I liked this little player so much, I decided we had to give away two of them!
In addition to the two Zen Stones, I’ve also got a Phillips 512MB/Mo MP3 player to give away. The Phillips 512MB/Mo holds up to 200 songs in MP3 or WMA format, connects directly via USB and also serves as a voice recorder.
In short, enter this contest and you could win one of two Zen Stones or a Phillips 512MB/Mo player.
On to the good stuff – how do you enter? It’s easy. Simply leave a comment on this post and you’ve got yourself one entry to win.
Want to score three more entries? Do a short write up about this contest on your site. Link back to ArsGeek’s main page at http://www.arsgeek.com and to this contest http://www.arsgeek.com/?p=1962 in your article. Then use the contact form to contact us and let us know you want three more entries. Once we’ve checked out your write up and verified the two links, we’ll give you three more entires in this contest and post a link to your site here on ArsGeek.
- The prizes can only be shipped to the US (and territories), Canada, Mexico and of course, US Military addresses. All prizes shipped via the USPS.
- When entering, you’ve got to supply a valid email address. We won’t use this for anything other than contacting you if you should win.
- You’ve got to be 18 or older to enter.
- All decisions made by the judges are final.
- We’ll ship the prizes but cannot guarantee that they’ll arrive unharmed at your door (although we’ll pack the things right).
- Each entry will be assigned a number, given in chronological order based on when the entry was received. A random number generated will then be used to determine the winners.
- The contest closes at midnight (EST), July 8th. The winners will be determined and announced on the ArsGeek blog on July 9th.
Good luck and happy listening!